We are a Pet Friendly Community
Pet Fee $200 - 2 pets max
Pet Deposit $300
All pets must be accompanied on leashes when walking around property grounds. Guests and residents are responsible for immediately and responsibly cleaning up after their animals.
Restricted Breeds include: Pit Bull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier (American or English), Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Chow, German Shepherd, Mastiff (Bull or Cane Corsos), Malamute, Husky, Presa Canario, American Bull Dog, Great Dane, Akita, Wolf Hybrid, and any hybrids, combinations, or mixes of the above.
We are committed to complying with all applicable laws, including all Fair Housing laws and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, gender, marital status, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, sexual orientation, age or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
The following are qualification guidelines to rent an apartment at our community:
1) Application: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. A completed and signed application from each adult is required. An Application Fee is required and is a non-refundable fee that does not go towards any deposits. Omissions and false information may be grounds for application denial.
2) Occupancy Limits: Two (2) persons per bedroom, generally, but with exceptions for infants and children up to local occupancy standards.
3) Identification Verification: A viewing of your Driver’s License, State ID, or other government-issued ID with a photo is required to apply and move in. A viewing of your Social Security card may also be required.
4) Credit Screening: A credit check will be performed and a scoring system by an outside company is used. An additional deposit may be required if your credit score falls in the Conditional to Low Accept range. We will notify you of your Application Results and any additional requirements as quickly as possible. Please note that open bankruptcies and open balances due to other apartment communities are grounds for automatic denial.
5) Criminal Screening: A criminal background check will be performed on all applicants by an outside company. Management shall consider when any crimes occurred as well as the nature and seriousness of the offense. Court convictions for the following may be considered grounds for automatic denial: sex or terrorism-related felonies, and any person listed on the National Sex Offender Registry. This list of possible grounds for denial is not considered all-inclusive. A copy of our criminal background policy, a list of our screening standards, and an explanation of our appeal process is available upon request.
6) Rental History Screening: A rental history check will be performed by an outside company. Any eviction, skip or unpaid rental collection shall be grounds for denial. Multiple civil filings or monetary judgments may be grounds for denial.
7) Income Verification: All proof of income must be submitted within 24 hours of application submittal. The minimum gross income requirement is 3.0 times the amount of rent. All income will be verified using your most current check stubs or income tax forms. Company letters will satisfy written verification only when an applicant is new to a company and has not yet received pay. To include alimony and child support in the gross income, applicant must provide proof of monthly payments for the last three months. Applicant must also provide a Minute Order, Order After Hearing, Judgment of Paternity, Judgment of Dissolution or Award from State or county Child Support Enforcement Bureau as proof that this income will be received for the duration of the lease. If you do not meet the minimum monthly income requirement, to qualify, your total liquid assets must be greater than 3 times the amount of rent times the number of months in your desired lease term.
8) Co-signers/Guarantors: Co-signers, with certain restrictions, are accepted at our community. Co-signers are fully responsible for the Lease Agreement and must pass a credit and criminal check as well. The gross income requirement for co-signers is 5 times the monthly rent.
9) Fees: Please note that fees and rates are subject to change.